Hive and Honey Candle Co.
Blood Orange Scented Candle
This sweet floral-fruity accord opens with fragrantly sweet strawberries with a whisper of delicate chamomile and vibrantly full, fresh-picked greenery. The heart interknits this harmonious blend with juicy flavorful notes of blood orange with a hint of the delicate aroma of soft rose petals. The base brings exhilarating scents of sweet caramel and warm woods.
Top: Strawberry, Chamomile, Greenery
Middle: Blood Orange, Rose Petals
Bottom: Caramel, Woods
Candles are 10 oz and hand-poured in small batches, made with 100% natural coconut wax, wicks are lead-free, coreless made of cotton threads woven with paper, and coated with natural vegetable wax. Nontoxic phthalate-free fragrance oils are used for the scent.
WHY Coconut Wax? Coconut Wax is a creamy white color and burns even longer and cleaner than Soy Wax. It also is argued to be more "natural" than Soy because it's organic and more eco-friendly to harvest.
Wax is odorless - does not smell like coconuts.
Candle Burning Instructions
Always burn candles long enough for the wax to melt across the container before blowing out the flame to avoid the formation of a tunnel in the wax, which will shorten the life of the candle. Make sure that your wick is always trimmed to 1/4’’ before burning. To be additionally safe, when the wax level is 1/4" from the bottom of the container, you should discontinue use and avoid the possibility of the container cracking. Glass containers are particularly fragile, and heat concentrated in one area could cause the glass to break.
- Always burn your candle within sight.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Drafts decrease a candle's burn time, cause uneven burning, smoking, and diminished scent throw.
- Always use caution! The container may become hot while burning.
- Keep away from flammable objects, children, pets, and drafts.
- Keep the wax pool free of matches, wick trimmings, and debris at all times.
- Once your candle is done, please re-purpose your container by washing it with soap and warm water.