Melt and Pour Instructions - Coco Beeswax 84X Wax
How to Use
- Prepare vessels first, or prepare while wax is heating up. ie wick vessels and secure with wick centering bars before pouring in hot wax.
- Cut wax into smaller chunks. Coco 84x wax is a soft enough wax where you can use a butter knife to score it and break it into smaller pieces.
- Heat to 200 - 220°F degrees, remove from the heat source, add fragrance oil and dye, blend for 15-30 seconds and pour immediately.
- For consistently smooth results, it is recommended to pour hot at 190 - 200°F.
- For thick glass and or cooler room temperatures below 65°F, pre-heating the glass is recommended. For example, you can either place jars in the oven on the lowest setting, or use a heat gun to preheat jars.
- For smoother top surfaces (ie granite), it is recommended to heat lamp the surface after candle has set up or place candle on a raised cooling rack.
- The maximum fragrance load is 8-12%, but higher fragrance loads should be tested per fragrance.
- We recommend allowing a 1 week cure time to maximize the cold and hot throw.