Hive and Honey Candle Co.
Coconut Apricot Wax | Calwax Coco Apricot Creme Ceda-Serica - Slab Form
- Made from blended coconut and apricot waxes, and a minuscule amount of FDA food-grade paraffin for body and stability.
- Gluten-free, toxin-free, paraben-free, and phthalate-free
- Cruelty-free - Leaping Bunny Certified
- Easy to use, single-pour wax - no heat gun required.
- Bright white color
- Even, slow burn with excellent adhesion
- Great hot/cold throw
- Handles 8-12% fragrance load, although we've found 9-10% to be the best.
Our Coconut Apricot Creme wax, also known as Ceda Serica by Calwax is a complex blend of coconut and apricot waxes and is designed to give a creamy off-white appearance. It provides excellent fragrance throw, exhibits an evenness of burn and wax consumption, and has excellent container adhesion for candles. This wax comes in slab form and is designed to be a single pour wax with smooth tops.
Our Coco Apricot wax is gluten-free, toxin-free, paraben-free, and phthalate-free. The entire blend utilizes only FDA-approved waxes. This wax can easily handle an 8 - 10% fragrance load. Our Coco Apricot Ceda Serica wax has a 125 - 130 F melt point, with an optimal mix + pouring temperature of 190 - 210 F. Made in the USA!
Please note: When shipping during warmer temperatures, the wax may soften or melt slightly. This will not affect the wax quality.
|Melting Point:||Average Pouring Temperature:|
|120 - 130°F||180 - 190°F|
How to Use
- Heat to 200 - 220°F degrees, remove from the heat source, add fragrance oil and dye, blend for 15-30 seconds and pour immediately.
- For consistently smooth results, it is recommended to pour hot at 190 - 200°F.
- For thick glass and or cooler room temperatures below 65°F, pre-heating the glass is recommended.
- For smoother top surfaces (ie granite), it is recommended to heat lamp the surface after candle has set up or place candle on a raised cooling rack.
- The maximum fragrance load is 8-12%, but higher fragrance loads should be tested per fragrance.
- We recommend allowing a 1-2 week cure time to maximize the cold and hot throw.
HH Candle Co Wood Wick Guide - Coco-Soy Wax Blend / EC26
HH Candle Co Wood Wick Guide - Coco-Apricot / Ceda-Serica Wax
Wick Testing Results
|Wax Tested||Wick Series||Vessel Diameter|
The coco-apricot wax from Hive & Honey is consistently great. Quality & consistent product and great ship times - so important as a maker to know that you're receiving the same thing every time. Hive & Honey is easy to recommend, and I recommend them to other makers all the time!
Ive started a spiritual candle business and I wanted high quality wax day 1 and I was so happy when I received this product!
Love this wax!!
Very easy to use and beautiful outcome
I love the wax.