Hive and Honey Candle Co.
Caluxe C55 Tart Wax | Calwax Tart Wax for Melts - Slab Form
- Made predominately with coconut wax, and a minuscule amount of FDA food-grade paraffin for body and stability.
- Gluten-free, toxin-free, paraben-free, and phthalate-free
- Cruelty-free - Leaping Bunny Certified
- Bright white color
- Due to its hardness, it takes on both silicone molds and clamshells very well, and pops out very easily
- Great scent throw
- Handles 8-12% fragrance load, although we've found 10% to be the best.
Please note: When shipping during warmer temperatures, the wax may soften or melt slightly. This will not affect the wax quality.
|Melting Point:||Average Pouring Temperature:|
|120 - 130°F||180 - 190°F|
- This wax is much harder than our container waxes. So, to work it in more manageable pieces, place in a bag and drop on the ground.
- Heat to 190 - 200° F, remove from the heat source, add fragrance oil, stir for 60 seconds and pour at approximately 170° F.
- For the smoothest tops on clamshells or larger melts, pour 85% of the container, cool, then pour the remaining 15%.
- The maximum fragrance load is 8-10%, but higher fragrance loads should be tested per fragrance.
- We recommend allowing a 1 week cure time to maximize the cold and heat throw.