Hive and Honey Candle Co.
Accu-Pure 84X Coconut Beeswax Blend - Slab Form
BULK DISCOUNT ON 10+ CASES: Use coupon code COCOBEE84 during checkout.
Our Coconut Beeswax Blend made by ACCU-BLEND is an All Natural Coconut Container Blend of Coconut and Beeswax and other natural quality ingredients. It has excellent color retention, jar adhesion, hot and cold scent throw, and is very clean burning. No additives are required. It is also blended to eliminate frosting of colored candles, and is a one pour blend. It has a smooth surface and burns cooler and longer. It also includes a small amount of food grade paraffin.
Melt Point 125 - 129 F
Flash Point 450 F
Please note: When shipping during warmer temperatures, the wax may soften or melt slightly. This will not affect the wax quality.
Wholesale pricing is available for large quantity orders.
1/4 Pallet (10 Cases)
1/2 Pallet (20 Cases)
3/4 Pallet (30 Cases)
Full Pallet (40 Cases)
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
What Product Are You Interested In?
What Quantity of Product Are You Interested In?
How to Use
- Heat to 200 - 220°F degrees, remove from the heat source, add fragrance oil and dye, blend for 15-30 seconds and pour immediately.
- For consistently smooth results, it is recommended to pour hot at 190 - 200°F.
- For thick glass and or cooler room temperatures below 65°F, pre-heating the glass is recommended.
- For smoother top surfaces (ie granite), it is recommended to heat lamp the surface after candle has set up or place candle on a raised cooling rack.
- The maximum fragrance load is 8-12%, but higher fragrance loads should be tested per fragrance.
- We recommend allowing a 1-2 week cure time to maximize the cold and hot throw.