Hive and Honey Candle Co.
Coconut Soy Luxury Wax | VCS | Calwax EC26 - Slab Form
- Made from blended coconut and soy waxes, and a minuscule amount of FDA food-grade paraffin for body and stability.
- Gluten-free, toxin-free, paraben-free, and phthalate-free
- Cruelty-free - Leaping Bunny Certified
- Easy to use, single-pour wax - no heat gun required.
- Bright white color
- Even, slow burn with excellent adhesion
- Great hot/cold throw
Handles 8-12% fragrance load, although we've found 9-10% to be the best.
A complex soy & coconut wax blend designed to give a creamy white appearance, provide excellent fragrance throw, exhibit an evenness of burn and wax consumption, and give good container adhesion for candles. This is a single pour wax with smooth tops.
This luxurious container wax is a vegan blend of natural soy and coconut and contains a very small amount of food-grade paraffin wax. It has a creamy white appearance, exceptional adhesion, and provides an excellent fragrance throw (both warm and cold), as well as exhibits an evenness of burn and wax consumption.
Our coconut and soy waxes are gluten-free, toxin-free, paraben-free, and phthalate-free. The entire blend utilizes only FDA-approved waxes. This wax can easily handle an 8 - 12% fragrance load. Made in the USA!
Please note: When shipping during warmer temperatures, the wax may soften or melt slightly. This will not affect the wax quality.
|Melting Point:||Average Pouring Temperature:|
|125 - 135°F||180 - 190°F|
How to Use
- Heat to 200 - 220°F degrees, remove from the heat source, add fragrance oil and dye, blend for 15-30 seconds and pour immediately.
- For consistently smooth results, it is recommended to pour hot at 190 - 200°F.
- For thick glass and or cooler room temperatures below 65°F, pre-heating the glass is recommended.
- For smoother top surfaces (ie granite), it is recommended to heat lamp the surface after candle has set up or place candle on a raised cooling rack.
- The maximum fragrance load is 8-12%, but higher fragrance loads should be tested per fragrance.
- We recommend allowing a 1-2 week cure time to maximize the cold and hot throw.
I'm using a 13.5 oz Libbey jar with a diameter of 3-1/8".
|Wicks||Vessel Diameter||Fragrance Load||Results|
|LX Wicks||3-1/8"||9%||LX 16|
Aroma Lite Wicks
HH Candle Co Wood Wick Guide - Coco-Soy Wax Blend / EC26
HH Candle Co Wood Wick Guide - Coco-Apricot / Ceda-Serica Wax
Wick Testing Results
|Wax Tested||Wick Series||Vessel Diameter|
I have had awesome customer service from H&H and I'm so in love with the Coconut Soy Calwax!! It's a big winner in my book!
Hive and Honey Candle Co
Thank you so much for the positive review! I really appreciate your business.
Love this wax
We have been using this wax for a while and LOVE IT!
Easy to use
I think this is a great wax for a beginner like me.
Great product excellent throes smooth toos
I absolutely love this wax and the customer service is top-notch! definitely recommend checking out this wax.