Melt and Pour Instructions - Caluxe C55 Tart Wax
How to Use
- This wax is much harder than our container waxes. So, to work it in more manageable pieces, place in a bag and drop on the ground.
- Heat to 190 - 200° F, remove from the heat source, add fragrance oil, stir for 60 seconds and pour at approximately 170° F.
- For the smoothest tops on clamshells or larger melts, pour 85% of the container, cool, then pour the remaining 15%.
- The maximum fragrance load is 8-10%, but higher fragrance loads should be tested per fragrance.
- We recommend allowing a 1 week cure time to maximize the cold and heat throw.