Melt and Pour Instructions - Caluxe C55 Tart Wax
- This wax is much harder than our container waxes. Personally, I use a butter knife to cut it into more manageable pieces.
- Heat to 190 - 200° F, remove from the heat source, add fragrance oil, stir for 60 seconds and pour depending on the material that you're pouring into. For silicone molds, pour around 170 - 180°F. For clamshells, pour between 145 - 170° F. Please see your clamshell vendor's product description for exact pouring temperature.
- For the smoothest tops on clamshells or larger melts, pour 85% of the container, cool, then pour the remaining 15%.
- The maximum fragrance load is 8-10%, but higher fragrance loads should be tested per fragrance.
- We recommend allowing a 1 week cure time to maximize the cold and heat throw.